|This visa allows you to stay in Australia:
- as the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa
- in exceptional circumstances, as the guardian of an international student over 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.
|You might be able to get this visa if you:
- are a parent or person who has legal custody of the student, or a relative who is nominated by a parent or custodian of the student
- are at least 21 years of age
- have no family members younger than 6 years of age, except under certain circumstances
- are able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student.